DJ Tech DIF-1W DJ Mixer - DJ Mixer - DJ-Gear
DJ Tech DIF-1W DJ Mixer
Designed for the professional turntablist or casual DJ, the white DIF-1W 2-Channel DJ Mixer from DJ-Tech features an Audio Innovate mini innoFADER as the crossfader, which offers a smooth response from the contactless design and provides a long life with over 4,000,000 cycles The cut-in position is user adjustable with simple calibration steps, while the reverse switch allows DJs to perform a variety of scratch techniques. The DIF-1W is also compatible with the original innoFADER for future upgrades.
The Timecode mode allows easy switching between ordinary turntable and DVS setup. At the rear of the DIF-1W, the extra pairs of Timecode Send and Return RCA connectors allow DJs to connect to an audio interface such as the SL3 for Serato. By simply switching to the Timecode channel on the control panel, DJs can use the mixer as a DVS setup without changing any cables.
The mixer features a 3-band equalizer per channel, a microphone input, both 1/4" (6.35mm) and 1/8" (3.5mm) headphones outputs, a master output and a booth output with a dedicated volume control. The DIF-1W ships with an IEC power cable.
- High performance 2-channel scratch DJ mixer
- Integrated premium quality contactless mini innoFADER works as the crossfader
- Compatible with the original full-size innoFADER
- Professional scratch performance with adjustable crossfader curve and reverse
- DVS mode lets you switch between a traditional vinyl/CD setup and a DVS software setup without reconnecting a single cable
- RCA booth output with dedicated volume control
- 1/4" (6.35mm) and 1/8" (3.5mm) headphones output